Love and Support of Winslow's Animals
Want to help the animals at Winslow but just don't know how? Donate today and Winslow will make sure that your contribution will go to caring for the animals in our program and all of the programs we offer that keep them happy, healthy, and active. Here are some fun facts about animal care to help you better understand how your donation will make a difference!
- Each of our horses can eat about 10 square bales of hay per month depending on their size.
- Our small little flock of goats can eat about 12 square bales of hay per month.
- Horses need professional hoof care and maintenance every 4-6 weeks.
- Our flock of chickens need extra protein during the winter to survive; mealworms are a yummy snack for them to keep them well through the cold months.
- Winslow's animals receive regular care from the vetrinarian and some even take medications just like humans do!